|Number of Reviews||2|
|Number of Students||452|
Go to Udemy
Take some time out of your day to connect to your breath, your body and your baby in these guided sessions.
Yoga and breathwork can be a wonderful way to connect to your breath, your baby and your body during pregnancy. This course is guided by yoga instructor Alice Rawsthorne, who is qualified in prenatal and postnatal yoga (certified by MOGA, a Yoga Alliance approved teacher training school specialising in pre & postnatal yoga). The focus of all of these classes is to increase mental and physical wellbeing, to support your body and mind throughout pregnancy.
This course is for you if you're looking to...
- connect to your body and bond with your baby
- take some valuable Me Time
- learn breathing techniques to support you in pregnancy
- find some inner strength and resilience
- enjoy some moments of calm
What's included in this course?
The course includes:
- An introduction to help you get set up for a breathwork session, tailored to prenatal people
- Guided prenatal breathwork classes focusing on different breathing techniques and focuses
- A guided meditation
The meditations and breathwork sessions can be used throughout pregnancy. Please speak to your doctor or healthcare provider before taking part in physical activities during pregnancy.
What are the benefits of breathwork during pregnancy?
Prenatal yoga and breathwork can help to:
- improve sleep
- reduce stress and anxiety
- increase strength, control and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- increase body awareness (a wonderful skill to use during pregnancy and labour)
- feel more connected to your body and your baby
Have any questions? Drop us a message on Instagram @pregnancyyogauk . See you in class soon!
Go to Udemy