|Number of Reviews||2|
|Number of Students||17|
Laura Goellner E-RYT, C-IAYT
Go to Udemy
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Course
Welcome to the Wonderful Study of Kundalini Yoga!
In Kundalini Yoga 102 we take a look at why this practice is called the Yoga of the Householder- because the techniques of Kundalini Yoga are so effective that we can feel the benefits even after a short practice. No need to quit your job or move into an ashram. These techniques can be utilized with your busy modern-day schedule & you will notice how it helps you to be more present, energized, and empowered in everything you do.
This course is a combination of informative lectures, tutorials, and practices to help you gain a better understanding of this form of Yoga practice.
The topics covered include:
- How does Kundalini Yoga fit into the overall landscape of Yoga practice?
- A Brief History of the Kundalini Yoga Lineage
- Kundalini Yoga & The Subtle Body
- Kundalini Yoga & Psychology
- How is Kundalini Yoga Practiced?
- What is Kundalini Energy?
- What are the Components of a Kundalini Yoga Practice?
- What is the Structure of Class?
- What are the distinguishing features?
- Kundalini Yoga & the relationship to Spirituality / Religion
The Practice Elements included:
- Breath of Fire
- Adi Mantra
- Mangal Charan (protection mantra)
- Sat Nam Mantra
- Kirtan Kriya (Sa Ta Na Ma)
- Spiritual Warrior Kriya
We will discuss the following topics:
- Is Kundalini Yoga Safe?
- Connecting to your own inner teacher
- How to balance effort and ease
- Precautions with Kundalini Yoga Practice
- Do you need a Guru?
- What to expect next in Kundalini Yoga 103
If you are looking to add some new techniques to your yoga practice- Kundalini Yoga will teach you...
- rhythmic movement sets
- strong breath/pranayama practice
- chanting and mantra
- concentration & meditation
- energy regulation
Kundalini Yoga is especially helpful in the process of increasing energy, strengthening your sense of personal power, and fostering spiritual development.
Meet Your Teacher:
Laura Goellner is an Experienced Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with over 15 years of experience teaching yoga. She has a specialty in teaching yoga anatomy based on her training as an Occupational Therapist. Laura deepened her study of the body when she earned her license as a massage therapist with a specialty in the treatment of the Lymphatic System. These areas of specialty are united in the work that she does as a Yoga Therapist- the therapeutic application of yoga techniques and philosophy.
Continuing Education Information: (CEUs)
At the end of the course, you will get a Certificate of Completion that you can submit for CEU credits
Laura is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) with Yoga Alliance
She is also a Continuing Education Provider for the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
Contact me through Udemy & I will get back to you as soon as possible
Go to Udemy